Sunday, November 18, 2012

Constraint

I’ve always found my dreams to be very interesting. I’m communicating fears or hopes within them. How do I/we come up with some of the images or language that is expressed in dreams? I’d like to use my dreams as a constraint for the next project. I might view them in the style of New Criticism or maybe not. Then again I like the idea of taking other associations into account. I’m still uncertain. I am thinking of the dream that I had last night and what it meant. I’ve never been one for social media, especially Facebook, but looked at the site recently and it rekindled my memories. But it was all too easy to do. To “see” people you haven’t visited in years all I have to do is look them up on my computer. I could see them, their kids, and what kind of lifestyle they lead. No mystery, it was figured out in a matter of minutes. Running into an old friend at the Outpost? Boring. Anyway, all of that relates to my dreams. Somehow, my dreams connected Facebook with elaborate tracheotomy tubes

No comments:

Post a Comment